Do you see yourself as a Sales Manager!
Are you passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic, committed?
If most of these above qualities matched with you, a top-rated multinational company like us would like to hear from YOU! We love to employ talented candidates who apply the same amount of above quality to their jobs as they do to their wellbeing/ passion. By sharing your expertise and knowledge proficiency, you will help us to achieve our vision.
Position Title: Sales Manager
Department: International Medical Tourism
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote an introduce products & services to Doctors, Hospital, NGOs and corporate.
- Design and launch medical tourism packages in consultation with partner travel agents and health professionals overseas.
- To conducts CME program, organize camps with corporate clients.
- To travel extensively within Bangladesh and prepare database of Hospitals, NGOs, Corporate and Doctors.
- To do business development activities by developing relationship with hospitals, doctors, pharmacists, nursing homes and diagnostic centers to generate patient’s treatment facilitation to network of hospital in India.
- To Prepare and develop promotional collaterals, web portals, online marketing campaigns and social media to generate public interest and queries.
- To coordinate logistic steps between the Bangladesh referring patients and Indian network hospitals.
- Counseling to patients and their families about queries on the package and conduct visits to provide detailed explanation if required.
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork in the travel and hospitalization overseas.
- Preferable Science Graduates
- Graduation in pharmacist is preferable.
- 3-6 years of experience in the marketing profession, preferably in the Pharmaceutical/Medical industry/Hospital
- Good Managerial, Interpersonal, Communication & Analytical Skills
- Only Males can apply.
- For More details, please visit: https://www.infinigent.co/career/
Employment Status: Full Time
- Strong computer and internet literacy to develop online marketing campaigns
- Excellent social, communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, travel agents and the medical community locally and overseas.
- Excellent knowledge of the destination medical countries.
Job Category: International Medical Tourism
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka