Job Title: Executive – Accounts
Job Vacancy: 01
• Daily recording of transaction in system software.
• Prepare aging accounts receivable report for every half month.
• Prepare Vat return with proper documents to the concerned person.
• Preparation of sales invoice with submission to the customer.
• Monthly Customer reconciliation statement balance confirmation letter sent to every customer.
• Balance confirmation from the bank about the customer.
• Sales and collection posting in tally confirm to customers.
• Prepare sales Muchak challan 6.3, 6.6 with sales invoice.
• Assist monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements along with quarterly financial performance for board presentation and reporting to supervisor
• Prepare and maintain asset register with depreciation schedule
• Ensure timely VAT & TAX return submission
• Vendor payment in due time with proper VAT & TAX deduction
• Managing daily operations & other ad hoc requirements
• Responsible for system vs bank reconciliation within the deadline.
• Responsible for all ledger reconciliation before monthly reporting
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervising authority.
• CA-CC (Certificate Level – Partial will get preference) with Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or Equivalent from any reputed private/public university.
• Experience: 1- 2 year
• Prior Knowledge of Practical Finance Controlling will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Audit Firms /Tax consultants, IT Companies is highly preferable.
• Good time management capability with excellent work ethic.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Gulshan 1, Dhaka
Job Category: Finance & Accounts
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
by June 20, 2023.