Position: HR Specialist
Infinigent, as a leading strategic management consulting company, helps businesses to grow and flourish. We offer different value added services to our clients. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and result driven HR Specialist. This position is required to manage and control all aspects of Human Resources.
- Job Title: HR Specialist
- Department: Human Resources (HR)
- Responsible for administrative works and coordinate with departmental heads properly.
- Planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Lead, review and ensure implementation of the HR’s functional strategies in line with the business strategies.
- Monitor and continue to improve service delivery standards for the HR function.
- Take proactive ownership for job evaluation and conduction of salary survey to staff’s benefits.
- Establish a performance driven culture through implementing performance management.
- Provide necessary support to deal with employee grievance, counselling and disciplinary action.
- Assist management on the proper implementation of the company’s formal job evaluation scheme and grading system for new, revised and promoted roles.
- Implement and manage an effective and fair grievance resolution procedure in line with appropriate legislation.
- Develop training tools and procedure and conduct training program for development of skills and improvement of efficiency in work place.
Age: Not above 30 years
- Masters/MBA from a reputed university
- Preferred Professional Certification: Post Graduation Diploma in HRM also added benefit for the candidate
- Skills Required: Labor Law, Business Communication, Human Resource and Administration
Additional Job Requirements:
- Demonstrate competency in strategic planning and HR development.
- Hands on experience in working knowledge of Training & Development.
- Aptitude to decision making and problem-solving ability.
- Conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Bangladesh Labor Law, Compliance, Labor Management, Legal, Recruitment, Training & Development.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Both males & females are allowed to apply.
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Category: Human Resource
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka